Northside Chicago Source for furniture grade plywood

Any suggestions?

I think you have basically two options. Woodworld (www.woodworld.com) is at 2228 N. Elston in Chicago. I've been there and for some reason, I don't get a real positive vibe from the place. My preference would be Owl Hardwood (www.owlhardwood.com) in Des Plaines.
todd

If the OP is willing to drive a bit farther, he could try Kettle Morraine Hardwood just north of Racine, Wisconsin. It's adjacent to I-94 at the Milwaukee County line. Good prices and a nice selection.
Bob

is
Hardwood
From the north side of Chicago, it's 136 miles round trip to Kettle Moraine in Caledonia. It's 26 miles round trip to Des Plaines. I'd say that quite a bit farther, but if he's willing to make the drive, it's a decent place. Their web site is www.kmhardwoods.com. The Oh, yeah...then there's The Hardwood Connection in Sycamore. I've never been there, but I keep meaning to stop by sometime. Judging by their respective web sites, it looks like their price on Baltic Birch is higher than Kettle Moraine, though.