Northern tool PC nailer for $99.00 Is this a misprint?

Just got the new inventory reduction catalog and on the first page shows a Porter Cable "utility nailer" of course no manufacturers number, but when I went to northern's website to order it the search stated that no item number existed. Item liste as catalog number 1000901-1515, reg price 149.99 now 99.00
Did anyone else see this and were you able to order this nailer? Thanks, Dave M
PC nailers can be had for that price or less at Amazon, HD or Post Tools. max

Went looking myself. No luck. please let us know if you find it.

On 10 Jan 2005 04:48:21 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Northern Tool may have some useful items, but seldom any bargains. I found a few good buys at Amazon.