North River Forge and Toolworks?

I saw a mortising chisel on eBay made by North River Forge and Toolworks (item #220108108389) and was wondering if anyone knew anything about this guy? I googled the business and came up with nothing. I've sent him an email asking him more about his mfg. process, and I'm wondering if anyone here has anything to say about this company and/or their tools? Thanks.