Normites, Neanders and A Bridge to Unification

Page 2 of 2

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:28:43 GMT, B a r r y

I thought I was the only one...
Damn, Mary Ann, Bailey, Susan, Liliith...I'm going to have a hard time getting anything done today.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
John Thomas wrote:

Seems like most of us would be happy if any of them would have us.     sincerely,     coot (2nd class)

"Oh, the humanity.....!

I say Les is More.

Dude:
I think I'm hanging with ya here but I need to ask you one question:
WTF were you smoking when you wrote this?
(i want to get on the same train...)

I know I'm a bit anal about this, but would people please get Norm's name right: it's Norm Abram -- not Norma Abrahms

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:16:28 -0400, the inscrutable "Tom Royer"

Aw, c'mon, Tom. He got the important name right. Roy Underhill. What else matters? <nomex=ON>
-- "Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein -=-=- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design
charlie b wrote:

I've always played both sides of this fence, although not as well on either side as a true follower.
Where can I fit in?
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:10:50 GMT, the inscrutable B a r r y

Right here with the rest of us Normanders. <sigh>
-- "Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein -=-=- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:38:49 -0700, Larry Jaques

I'm in!
Barry
On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 00:39:52 GMT, Ba r r y

You?!? You'll be out before the check gets here!
Oops. Sorry, Wrong newsgroup.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

NORMANDERS, the yellow line.
Not Normites...
Barry

Over my brad nailer!!!
When planes are outlawed, only outlaws will have...
charlie b wrote:

I like both congregations so I don't mind joining up, as long as we get pitchforks and torches when we go after the MDFers, the OSBers and the Melaminites! these Heresies must be stopped! and the blasphemers punished!
--
if corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, where dose
baby oil come from?