Normism

Ok, I found this spam in another newsgroup, and I certainly don't want to propogate this nonsense, but it's aptly named for this NG:

***************

What is Normism? Please visit [removed so as not to propogate spam] for details!

Norm is the true and original personality of "God". Why are there so many different religions? Good topic for General as well as local talking and discussion. Physics of "God" discussed. The true definition of schizophrenia.

***************

Hmmm.... For some of us, Norm is GOD. Of course, when he puts nails into everything, and stains cherry, that may be schizophrenia

;-)

Reply to
Larry Bud

Norm is the Anti-Dork!

Reply to
Robatoy

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:29:11 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy spake:

Nahm is the nerd of woodworking while Lord Roy is the Pied Piper.

- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.

Larry Jaques

Not sure, but I think Larry just called us rats.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

It's funny, I saw this crap in several other newsgroups but not here where it might actually resonate with the regulars (even if for reasons other than the spammers intended).

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:49:33 -0500, the inscrutable "Buddy Matlosz" spake:

Nope, I called Nahm a noid. Sorry for the confusion.

- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.

Larry Jaques

Reply to
Richard Clements