Normism

Ok, I found this spam in another newsgroup, and I certainly don't want to propogate this nonsense, but it's aptly named for this NG: ***************
What is Normism? Please visit [removed so as not to propogate spam] for details!
Norm is the true and original personality of "God". Why are there so many different religions? Good topic for General as well as local talking and discussion. Physics of "God" discussed. The true definition of schizophrenia. ***************
Hmmm.... For some of us, Norm is GOD. Of course, when he puts nails into everything, and stains cherry, that may be schizophrenia
;-)

Norm is the Anti-Dork!
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:29:11 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy

Nahm is the nerd of woodworking while Lord Roy is the Pied Piper.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry. http://diversify.com

B.
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:49:33 -0500, the inscrutable "Buddy Matlosz"

Nope, I called Nahm a noid. Sorry for the confusion.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry. http://diversify.com
Norm's not so bad, granted he's not Roy Underhill, but he's a lot better then some of the guys on DIY, watching the one guy scarred me
Robatoy wrote:

It's funny, I saw this crap in several other newsgroups but not here where it might actually resonate with the regulars (even if for reasons other than the spammers intended).
Lee