Norm's Work Table

Several years ago Norm build a table on casters that had a mechanism that was pulled on each end to either lower the caster to the floor or raise the casters off the floor to keep the table from moving.
Anyone have a picture of this rig?

Check the Norm's Tools section, Episode Guide on my website. I cobbled together some rough pics from the video and wrote a lengthy description. Between the two you may get the information you need.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Nice job on the website, I enjoyed looking at it. Charlie

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:24:32 -0600, "Charlie H."

Thanks. It's been a labor of love. And a terrific learning tool. I can't believe how much more I know about HTML and CSS than when I started it.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

I really enjoyed the site. Thanks for doing it.
Oh yeah I ran SWMBO by my wife and she loves it. We just didn't know what her proper title was before. :-) CH

Just posted a picture to abpw.
What or where is "abpw" ?

Duh . .. . found it . . . .

Thanks LRod and Upscale. I think you gave me enought info to build it.