Norm's shakiness

Page 1 of 2
On closeups of Norm's hands, he is visibly shaking. Is it a medical condition or just too much caffeine?
John
Who the HELL cares?
--
Rumpty

Norm's Liability Insurance Carrier.

Rumpty wrote:

Geez, chill dude.
I hadn't noticed it. Hope it's not a symptom of a disease and it is just coffee.
What is yourrrr problem

Comment on Norm's woodworking and NOT his physical problems, if any.
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

Have you noticed how much coffee those guys seem to drink on TOH? He probably just needs to switch to decaf.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Listen, a**hole, I happen to love NYW and hope that Norm's condition is not serious enough to affect his doing the show. I have learned much from him.
I always thought woodworkers were a laidback group of people but I guess there's always a bad apple in every group.....

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote angrily:

him. Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I thought that was an un-useable cut-off in every bin.

--
Thanks,

Ham

I don't know, but it is more noticable in more recent shows.
I bet LRod would know.

I bet LRod would care.
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:10:50 GMT, Scott Cramer

You both lose.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

LOL... ;~)
Maybe he heard a rumor that Bob (I'll put my name on anything for a $) Vila is coming back to TOH. Mark L.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

He's camera shy.
UA100
I have noticed that for the past couple of years. Sometimes he has problems fitting small parts together. They usually cut the shot short and change to the finished assembly.

Eric Tonks wrote:

FWIW, my dad had a non-progressive tremor--don't recall the medical terminology but it wasn't life-threatening, just annoying. Might also be a problem with blood sugar control--hypoglycemia can cause a tremor. Or maybe he should just force himself to take a break for lunch.

--
--John

Just to note that there are some conditions/malady's/diseases for which the drugs prescribed cause tremors.
--
Thanks,

Ham