Norm's brad nailer....

Page 2 of 2
Rod: LOL. Your shameless whoring of your site led me to visit it, and indeed you appear to have accurately listed the various tool appearances. Not having visited before and seen the details you have gathered, I was just totally blown away by the level of detail regarding the brad nailer appearances discussed above - and that generated my reply. Again, we all have our madnesses, and god knows I certainly have mine (did I ever mention the special qualities of New Zealand sheep over the Australian.... er, well, sort of OT here), but I meant no disrespect as to what might be yours.
By the way, I agree socks are not all that interesting, but what about Norm's flannel shirts?? :-) mutt.

On 25 Apr 2004 08:53:02 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mutt) wrote:

Well, I'm glad you took a look. Thanks for visiting. I'm not a "crazed hobbyist," nor is there any "celebrity cult idolatry" involved. As I say on the opening page (of the "Norm" section), I started the project as a way to resolve questions as to what tools may or may not have appeared (Milwaukee and Dewalt being two examples). The question asked by the OP and the answer I was able to provide are the culmination of that effort. The OP is happy with the result, as am I.

Check the FAQ on my site. You may be surprised.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net