Norm's a rookie.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnv0DAR_gWA&feature=player_embedded
#!

The guy cheated. He was using his feet. That's like having two sets of hands!
I'd like to see how that guy sharpened his tools...excuse me, tool. Probably equally simple, fast and effective.
Good post!

Guess we could cut him some slack being one hand is the lathe motor.

He's a shoe-in for top woodturner of the week.
-- Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace. -- Robert J. Sawyer

You mean Roy Underhill
--- Posted via