Norm Nowrecki - The Fall Of Dizum - Part The First

Page 2 of 2
yup: Inner Sanctum. I listened to those shows on my first radio; an NEC transistor radio with a brown leather case. I've seen pictures of that radio in toy collector books, so it must have been a pretty popular item. circa 1958
dave
dave