Norm Nowrecki's Troll Tips

What follows is a quote from a known troll site.
Don't get played like a two dollar banjo.

Just think of what would happen if they put all that effort into finding girlfriends.
There are no girls that are that desperate or ugly..

Damn... Have to clean off the monitor again.
I should know better than to read the wreck with a beer in hand.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Tom ...
An interesting diatribe. However, I think it might have been written by a lone troll to make it appear that he had friends.
Lee

Once

<snipped> Regards, Tom

Wunce agin I git ter stan in aww of yer magnifisent vocabalary... And eeegerlie aweight yer finish! Tom
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:54:50 -0400, "Thomas Bunetta"

OK but I wasn't kidding when I said that was a quote. I didn't write it.