Norm could learn from David

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:16:24 +0000, Mark & Shauna wrote:

I thought David was kinda uptight around the camera when I first started watching. Then I saw the show where he goes out to various locations to show viewers how to select and buy wood. He's a completely different person when talking to someone directly. Especially if it's about wood! So I don't think he's quite comfortable in front of the camera yet.
--
Joe Wells

Is this David Marks show on in Canada?

On 05 Aug 2003 14:52:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (Charlie Self) wrote:

Charlie, fess up. You make this shit up, don't ya?
Michael Baglio Chapel Hill
Michael Baglio responds:

Sorry. I don't have enough imagination to make up the stupid shit politicians come up with.
Charlie Self
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a *part* of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a *part* of Europe." Dan Quayle