Several ways are available:
(1) Mortises with chisel and hammer--tenons with a hand saw
(2) Mortises with a router --tenons with a router
(3) Mortises with a router --tenons with a table saw
(4) Mortises with a drill press -- tenons with a table saw
(5) mortises with mortiser -- tenons with a table saw/router
All of the above methods work equally well but some are more
time consuming than others.
My personal favorite at the moment is # 3.
You need to start buying books and magazines.....
You can NEVER have too many tools....
You are going to need to start collecting clamps....
Buy the most expensive your heart and wallet can stand.
They will outlive you and serve you well.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.