Non-Toxic Wood Treatment

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/rural-skills/homemade/wood-treatment.non-toxic
I've not tried any of these. And, don't blame me if you burn your shop down preparing any of these.
JOAT I am, therefore I think.

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/rural-skills/homemade/wood-treatment.non-toxic
JOAT...What I have been using is equal parts of boiled linseed oil, turpentine and vinegar. the vinegar emulsifies the mix. Did a antique 5 legged oak table in 1971. we use this as a daily eating table for all meals. about every 10 years give it another coating. has held up very good.