Non-Toxic Wood Treatment

I've not tried any of these. And, don't blame me if you burn your shop down preparing any of these.

JOAT I am, therefore I think.

Reply to
J T

> I've not tried any of these. And, don't blame me if you burn your

JOAT...What I have been using is equal parts of boiled linseed oil, turpentine and vinegar. the vinegar emulsifies the mix. Did a antique 5 legged oak table in 1971. we use this as a daily eating table for all meals. about every 10 years give it another coating. has held up very good.

Reply to
Warren Weber