"non-shop" stuff that's useful in the shop

"biscuit machine" in the Type of Tool dropdown, then click Search. Ten accidents reported, *seven* of which involved hand-holding the workpiece in some fashion.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Check out a pal of mine:

Robatoy

I must admit I love my beer as much as the next guy. Scotch even more. Brandy is the king of beers...*G*. BUT!

Only when I'm done with tools. My wonderful wife is just a few credits away from setting up her own practise as a Nurse Practitioner and I refuse to be her first patient. She's almost 20 years younger than I, and there is NO way she'll ever be able to rub that in because of some stupid mistake.

file:/famous last words/

Robatoy

He's good. With competition like that, no wonder it's so hard to get work.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

Tue, Jan 23, 2007, 12:08pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth sayeth: I must admit I love my beer

Indeed, nothing quite like the satisfaction of a cold beer on a warm day. That said, all I drink nowadays, if at all, is some of the non-alcoholic beer - rated at less than 0.5% alcohol by content. One is all I drink, because even at that low level I can feel the alcohol, and two would put me on the couch for the rest of the day. Ah well, mayge again in the next life. Think reincarnation.

JOAT Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.

Reply to
J T

Let me add a couple of things:

  1. I'm actually thankful for the accident... It was bad enough (i.e., I still have my fingers) to wake me from being too casual about what I'm doing in the shop. I now have my mind more in the "is this the safest way to do this" set.

  1. There's a reason the plate joiner has two handles... use both hands. When that thing graps, it takes off as bad as an out of control router.

Chris

PS... I still enjoy my beer; but only after shop time.

Reply to
WouldWerker

Please tell me he didn't say he loves his beer as much as he loves the next guy!!!

Sorry, just had to. Lou

Reply to
Lou

I get it....LOL... I best re-phrase that, huh?

Reply to
Robatoy