No shop/toolbox should be without one.

http://hero-gear.com/?pV5
Robatoy wrote:

New meaning for the old boot camp ditty for those confusing their terms:
"This is my weapon, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun".
Special ordered w/storage compartment for condoms ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Robatoy wrote:

Methinks at $279 for a beer glass, they shouldn't require customers to steal the handle from Uncle Sam.
I'd like mine in s/s, please.
And about those chromed cartridge cases...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

BUt it's aluminum. Wouldn't the vessel suck the warmth/cold right out of the drink? Sturdy, maybe. Functional, not so much.
-Zz

I was going for it until the last line about hippies in Berkley. Sorry, any stomping of citizens, aren't my idea of "fun".
Oh, and there probably aren't many left in Berkley. That is so 20th century.
MJ
Give me a break, Berkely is littered with them. There is more tie-dyed clothing and bell bottoms in the 10 block radius of the campus then the rest of the world combined. I should know, many of my old running mates are now sitting on some corner over there with a blank stare, a half worn paper cup in their hand held out for donations and the only thing that brings any emotion on to their face is if the catch a waft of some good burning skunk weed in the area.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try it. You'll like it.