No shop/toolbox should be without one.

"This is my weapon, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun".

Special ordered w/storage compartment for condoms ...

Reply to
Swingman

steal the handle from Uncle Sam.

I'd like mine in s/s, please.

And about those chromed cartridge cases...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 06:38:09 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

At only $279 each, they're cheap at half^H^H^H^H a tenth^H^H^H^H^H hundredth of that price!

Hey, Mr. Festool, didja buy the 50-pack for all of us this year?

-- To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

of the drink? Sturdy, maybe. Functional, not so much.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Sorry, any stomping of citizens, aren't my idea of "fun".

Oh, and there probably aren't many left in Berkley. That is so 20th century.

MJ

Reply to
mjmwallace

Reply to