No sawdust today.

And probably not tomorrow either. In spite of adding insulation and having a propane heater, I'm not even going to attempt trying to get the shop warm enough to work. High today was about 8 degrees.

Got some inside work done though. Hung a shelf, bottled some wine, cleaned up a little. Things I guess that have to be done anyway. Just itching to finish up the present project though! I have them 16 mortises to cut so I can start on the 32 tenons with my new fixture.

Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:16:10 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" scribbled:

High today in Whitehorse is -6C (21F, Keith). He he! I guess that stuff I sent JOAT's way worked. Ceramic heater day, no propane needed. I don't even need my insulated coveralls. Making new computer desk/tables for my new office out of melamine with purpleheart trim. Gotta try that Freud "Ultimate Melamine Blade". I'm also making Marilyn a Doug Stowe designed jewellery box for Christmas (2003 ;-) ).

Luigi Zanasi

Insulation is the key. I had the insulation blown (best inv. I have made) in when I built this house. Today is 15 in Va., too cold. I ran the propane heater in the garage for apx. 15 min. and worked for 3 hours in comfort.

dave

Reply to
ClemsonDave

Reply to