No more shoe mountain! (latest project)

A certain lady who puts up with me was becoming annoyed with the shoes cluttering up the entrance hall. Hence this shoe cabinet from poplar, utili and yew. "This was a fun project to make!"
http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/galleries/foggytown/1db0BHMndNQhhqte2Rv4Dtr94ZihFVNiDHE9v4xQp5Fd3Ig FoggyTown "Most of my projects" best features started out as mistakes."
"FoggyTown" wrote in message

Well done, and much too nice for shoes ... but the problem with the design is that it would give the one I have to put up with one more horizontal space on which to stash her check stubs from 1975.
Got a topless version?
:)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07

It looks a lot nicer than the shoes did, certainly. :)
FoggyTown
FoggyTown wrote:

http://aolpictures.aol.co.uk/galleries/foggytown/1db0BHMndNQhhqte2Rv4Dtr94ZihFVNiDHE9v4xQp5Fd3Ig =
Are the hinged faces, flaps opening to a shelf or do they slide like a drawer as well as open. Just curious
regards John

They flap open to a shelf. I didn't get too fancy to hide a bunch of muddy footwear. And I found a place for cheap, heavy-guage, brassed piano hinges.
FoggyTown