No More Oil Based Paint???

Page 3 of 3
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:44:19 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

that was my point... it's an oxymoron, like "military intelligence"
Nam twice, 2 divorces, avoided cancer so far. Never got the t-shirt or the hat...
Mon, Nov 8, 2004, 6:06am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (macdavis) claims: that was my point... it's an oxymoron, like "military intelligence"
No. Saying "military intelligence" is an oxymoron. Saying "criminal lawyer" is being redundant.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:52:33 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

hmm... I think you're right... Having experienced the result of the discussion in the past, I won't ask which category "feminine logic" fits in.....
Tue, Nov 9, 2004, 6:49am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (macdavis) perhaps unwisely, says: <snip> I won't ask which category "feminine logic" fits in.....
He said it, not me.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 02:27:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

roflmao...

Try "scary"
--RC
That which does not kill us makes us stronger. --Friedrich Nietzsche Never get your philosophy from some guy who ended up in the looney bin. -- Wiz Zumwalt

Was it Penetrol?
Roger
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:07:01 -0500, "Roger amd Missy Behnke"

YES!! great stuff....
I owe ya one, Roger, I don't have to call my brother now!

When I use Oil based, I use Manor Hall, Pratt& Lambert or Sherwin Williams best paints. The pro paint stores still sell the additive to make the paint flow well but I have not used it with any of the 3 I mentioned. They flow well and it is like painting with liquid plastic. These paints are expensive though. They generally cost about $40 per gallon but I can to all interior doors and trim with 1 gallon on an average sized house.