No More Oil Based Paint???

Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I think that relationship advice from this newsgroup MIGHT be as suspect as that dispensed on daytime television!

And none even comes with a safety warning, ala Norm.

Let's just say that there is more than one way to lose a body part...

Patriarch,

31.5 years and counting, and smiling. Some things are worth the pain^H^H^H^Hinvestment.
Reply to
patriarch

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 06:43:06 GMT, patriarch calmly ranted:

So wear one of these safety cups in your drahs!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I should get some money I thought of this 15 years ago.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Mon, Nov 8, 2004, 6:06am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (mac=A0davis) claims: that was my point... it's an oxymoron, like "military intelligence"

No. Saying "military intelligence" is an oxymoron. Saying "criminal lawyer" is being redundant.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

hmm... I think you're right... Having experienced the result of the discussion in the past, I won't ask which category "feminine logic" fits in.....

Reply to
mac davis

Tue, Nov 9, 2004, 6:49am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (mac=A0davis) perhaps unwisely, says: I won't ask which category "feminine logic" fits in.....

He said it, not me.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

Try "scary"

--RC

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. --Friedrich Nietzsche Never get your philosophy from some guy who ended up in the looney bin. -- Wiz Zumwalt

Reply to
rcook5

roflmao...

Reply to
mac davis

Make sure you buy a comfortable mattress for the doghouse before you do.

Reply to
J. Clarke