No more Jet tools for me

They smell better?

Maybe so with old pantyhose, but toothbrushes?
Barry

Just last week I replaced the wiper blades on my wives van (I very rarely drive it)...and yesterday she walked in to my shop and exciteltly..and very proud of herself .. told me she just had NEW blades installed...
I kept my mouth shut...
BUT I did wonder why the kid who actually replaced the blades did not notice they were brand new..never used ...never even saw any rain... rubber was still shinny... lol
Bob G

You put all your wives in one van?!
- Owen -
Bob G. wrote:

Ah, lack of communication! OTOH, "wives van?" Exactly how many wives do you have?

I guessing because she took the van to a quick lube center. Those places would try to sell you new hub caps if they stocked them. For the most part the people that work in those places know ABSOLUTELY nothing about automobiles other than replacing the parts that they stock.

Old pantyhose have character and a nice patina.

If they've got patina, penicillin should clear that right up.
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:04:51 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net wrote:

Can you just measure it and buy it from a local hardware or industrial supplier?
You could also try McMaster or Grainger if you can't get it locally.
Barry
This is why you need a good machinery dealer. Skarie in Baltimroe has shielded me on more than one occassion from a manufacturer (including Jet - burned up a motor under warranty). Mark