No More Curves

I saw a storage building at a local nursery that had doors with arched tops. Thought it looked good, and incorporated that idea into a very SIMPLE shed I was building behind the garage. The doors turned out to be a project all by themselves. Probably got a little carried away, but had fun doing so. See the pic at ABPW. Won't be building things with curves for a while. Nice straight lines. O.

Reply to
Oregon

I used to have the same opinion of curved stuff but then learned an easy way to get the right curve in whatever space I need. I have a story about that process at the link below. Maybe it will help relieve the "pain".

Hintz

Tom Hintz