NJ Woodworking Show / Feb. 27 - Mar. 1 / $10

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/cms/Shows/SomersetNJFeb27Mar1/tabid/92/Default.aspx
It's worth it to buy tickets online to skip the entrance line.
It's in Somerset, which is central NJ around New Brunswick.
On 1/3/11 2:49 PM, Kimosabe wrote:

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/cms/Shows/SomersetNJFeb27Mar1/tabid/92/Default.aspx
Are you asking if it's worth the extra $2 because you won't be able to use the coupon. I guess it depends on your level of patience and the time of day you plan to attend.
When I went to the one in Nashville, there was no line. However, what you really should be asking yourself is, "is it worth 8 bucks to go, period?"
You can google my posts about it if you're that interested, but I was very disappointed with the show. They only way it would be worth it for me to go is if I had a bunch of stuff I needed to buy. The show discounts were very good on a lot of stuff. I could've saved a ton on stuff I've bought in the last couple years, but didn't have any way of knowing I'd want or need.
--

-MIKE-

Woodpeckers has a "free entrance" deal, if you leave $100 with them. ;-)

I think he's saying that it's not worth an extra $2 to stand in line.

I went to the one in Atlanta last year and will most likely go again this March. I thought it was worth it just for the entertainment, even if I hadn't bought anything. I did pick up a JessEm Mast-R-Fence and Mast-R-Slide for half price. It's kinda weird, though. They're blue.
On 1/3/2011 6:19 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Oak rust ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

;-)
Notice how the show is dying. There used to be 3 times as many vendors. Now it is pitiful. Not even worth the admission price.
On 1/3/2011 3:49 PM, Kimosabe wrote:

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/cms/Shows/SomersetNJFeb27Mar1/tabid/92/Default.aspx
On Jan 4, 10:35am, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

Last year in Somerset, it was a total waste. There was a booth selling Sham-Wows, for heaven's sake. I'm done with it.
Is it always the same guy that is on the TV adverts?
The guy is something else. Made a huge name for himself...what's'isname?
Last year in Somerset, it was a total waste. There was a booth selling Sham-Wows, for heaven's sake. I'm done with it.