NJ Woodcraft Franchise partner sought

Page 2 of 2
Glad that you're considering this. With the closing of all Woodworker's Warehouses in NJ, this is sorely needed. Nearest one to me is in PA-Doylestown. I do some traveling and always visit the Louisville KY store when I'm there.
Jerry
The Woodcraft store in Tempe went under -- it's now an Ace hardware store.

goes
I understand the Tucson franchisee has acquired the rights to the PHX area and intends to open at least one Woodcraft in the Phoenix market rather soon.
DexAZ

of

Street? eBay! <G>
Barry