nit pick but they should be better than that

Watch Matt Kenney in this router table dust seq. http://www.finewoodworking.com/tool-guide/video/capture-more-dust-from-your-router-table.aspx?utm_source=email&utm_medium=eletter&utm_content=fw_eletter&utm_campaign=fine-woodworking-eletter
Take a look at when he spins the table around to show you the back of it, there you will see dry wall screws poking out the side of the plywood. 3 of them that I can see. Now I didn't need to see this, and I don't read the magazine anylonger. I have lost respect for many of the writers over time. There are still very good woodworking writing for them, but they do so only occassionaly.
I expect more from somone trying to show you how to do something. I've not been impressed with Matt
--
Jeff

On 11/9/2013 8:54 AM, woodchucker wrote:

Most of what is mentioned in many magazines should be taken with a grain of salt.
Basically, IMHO, the majority on YouTube and those in the magazines fall into the old saying,
Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.
On 11/9/2013 1:44 PM, Leon wrote:

Yep I agree, I happened to use that statement in front of a friend; referring to a professor (who worked on the side where I worked) and who didn't know what the hell he was doing coding wise. His code was horrendous and his knowledge was more theoretical than practical.
That friend was a teacher... I was unable to get my foot out of my mouth..
But it is
--
Jeff