Nightstand Drawers

Page 2 of 2
On 2/4/2016 1:32 PM, OFWW wrote:

Good eye.
I first saw that years ago and will never forget how stunning I also thought it was. At the time using contrasting woods was just getting a lot of attention on TV woodworking shows ... Leon out did them all.
And, there is also a gorgeous, large jewelry box he made for Kim of spalted wood, and a glass display case for a client, and a "Texas" desk that are notable pieces of woodworking.
Keep this up and his heads gonna swell bigger than ever ... :)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/4/2016 2:08 PM, Swingman wrote:

Wasn't that when I first caught your eye, partner. LOL

Good thing I wear a one size fits all cap!

Well,... Both of you men have a right and history to feel that at least once in a while. Neither of you rest on your laurels but seem to use that for your standard impelling you to do better. A good work ethic with creative skills goes far.
On 2/5/2016 1:08 AM, OFWW wrote:

Yeah, Swingman has a home full of beautiful furniture too. There are certain pieces that you simply cannot help but touch when ever you walk by them. ;~) And he has a few Art and Crafts, or is that Green and Green lamps that are friggin perfect!
You should get him to show you a picture of his Canasta Card holder with Domino kick stand. ;~)
On 2/5/2016 8:47 AM, Leon wrote:

That be museum quality woodworking, Bubba ... expensive to even view.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/5/2016 8:47 AM, Leon wrote:

Too bad we can't get royalties on SketchUp Models.
Since I never look after occasionally uploading stuff to the 3D Warehouse (always out of the altruistic goodness of my heart, doncha know) I didn't even know you could get this info:
Just noticed my kitchen island model we installed in the straw bale house in 2009 has been downloaded 3,748 times.
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id `dc0155e1dffd87b2c2cd006d206129
And my Arts and Crafts Sofa table, I made for my living room, 3,210 times.
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id c159bdb0147e2d54f10b531fe5914c
Jeeezzzusss ... where's my royalties, ferrcrssiskaes. LOL
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/5/2016 3:56 PM, Swingman wrote:

Jeepers, your drawings have gone viral! ;~)