Nifty shop toy?

This intrigues me, but I can't fathom how I would use it. Ideas?
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tls/3460965718.html
Larry

Google the model number listed in the ad. Link to operating instructions here: http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id 26
On 12/20/2012 10:24 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:

Google is your friend...
What he is offering is a $20 tenoning jig
http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/222/1426.pdf

It's a tenoning jig for a tablesaw. Used to have one, replaced with a delta cast iron monster before delta became synonomous with cheap.
Have one keep it around to reminde me not to get anoather. Pure junk.

HEY! At least it fits in the Craftsman miter slot.
On 12/20/12 8:44 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

+1! (those bastards) :-)
--

-MIKE-

Gramp's shop wrote:

You could use it as a pipe rack--if you smoke a pipe.
--
G.W. Ross

Bad taste is timeless.