nifty saw

I was flipping through a popular science mag and there was an ad for a saw with counter rotating blades and it's supposed to cut metal as well as wood. Any one out there ever used one? I have a few jobs that it would be handy on.

Reply to
wesf66

On 7/2/2005 4:27 AM wesf66 mumbled something about the following:

They showed one of those on the DIYnetwork on "Tools & Techniques" and showed it cutting a wide range of things. IIRC, the blades were only about 5 inches in diameter, but I could be wrong.

Reply to
Odinn

Close. 6 1/8" blade. Replacement blades are $50, though. Ouch. All based on the OP talking about this saw:

Reply to
Clint

On 7/2/2005 10:35 PM Clint mumbled something about the following:

Yup, that's the saw.

Reply to
Odinn