nifty saw

I was flipping through a popular science mag and there was an ad for a saw with counter rotating blades and it's supposed to cut metal as well as wood. Any one out there ever used one? I have a few jobs that it would be handy on.
--
wesf66

On 7/2/2005 4:27 AM wesf66 mumbled something about the following:

They showed one of those on the DIYnetwork on "Tools & Techniques" and showed it cutting a wide range of things. IIRC, the blades were only about 5 inches in diameter, but I could be wrong.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid926829000&subcat=Circular+Saws