Nicely done ...

http://www2.highlandstoday.com/content/2009/feb/22/lc-woodworking-wonder /
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I wonder how much he got paid for it.
It is inspirational to see a young kid with that kind of drive, skill and focus.

dstoday.com/content/2009/feb/22/lc-woodworking-won...
21 hours to slap together, 400 hours trying to design the curved lines in SketchUp. :-o

That it is. I think it looks like a piece I'd own. Really nice.
"Lee Michaels" wrote

350 hours ... looking at Sam Maloof pieces for inspiration?

Whatever it was, now being an "award winning" designer and woodworker will probably pay back the effort back in spades.

Agreed ... I have the tools, but neither the time, nor talent to pursue pieces like that. One of these days, maybe ...
--
Karl A. Caillouet
Construction Manager