Nice work, Charlie Self and Lee Gordon!

My ore-order from Amazon of: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)76407712&sr=1-4> arrived yesterday.
I spent most of last evening enjoying cold micro brew and sampling the book. Both the subjects and the quality of the photography are fantastic! Everything about the book looks great.
I can't wait to really dig in, as the excerpts I read last night were very well done. I'm positive I'll learn much from this book.
Congrats on a fine job!
Barry
Barry ...
<<My ore-order from Amazon of: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)76407712&sr=1-4> arrived yesterday.
I spent most of last evening enjoying cold micro brew and sampling the book. Both the subjects and the quality of the photography are fantastic! Everything about the book looks great.
I can't wait to really dig in, as the excerpts I read last night were very well done. I'm positive I'll learn much from this book.
Congrats on a fine job!>>
Thanks for the kind words but you mustn't forget occasional wreck-er AJ Hamler. He put the whole thing together and did, IMHO, a damn fine job. Ironically, you probably got your copy before AJ got his. I don't have one yet, either, although I did make the rounds of the local bookstores and thumbed through the copies at Bookworm in West Hartford and Barnes & Noble in whichever town it's in (Farmington, New Britain or West Hartford) near the mall; I didn't find any at Borders. And I'm about to order one from Amazon now. I hope they aren't sold out. Actually, I hope they are.
Lee

According to AJ a few weeks ago, we'll get our copies shortly. I'm glad it turned out well and people are finding it useful and enjoyable.