Nice Tools for Sale on Ebay

I have put up these items on sale on eBay. I am moving to an apartment and have to sell these. Happy bidding!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC00391772&categoryB244&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC00394211&category 780&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC00396002&categoryB283&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC00397882&category 786&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC00399000&categoryB285&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC00400081&categoryC594&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Wouldn't it have made sense to tell us where you are located and what the tools are? No one is going bother to check the links.

I just did, and some of them are nice tools.
Nothing I need right now, but decent stuff, with reasonable shipping prices.
Barry
Toller wrote:

Actually toller, only the dead asses aren't checking the links.
UA100

Toller wrote:

Dave? Is that you? I think Charlie Self wants you a couple/few threads up.
UA100

Dave who?
<Shun, shun, shun...>
He's in Livingston NJ. I bought a Jet 14" band saw from him.
Nice guy. All tools are in perfect condition, hardly used.
No affiliation etc.
Ken

I am Shrini's wife, the one that you met Ken when you came to see the band saw. Mind if I let the folks here know you're a nice guy too. Pleasure to meet you then. Maybe we'll see you spillin' sawdust out in California someday.
Yvette

he's in Livingston, New Jersey
Nice tools BTW, you may want to go back and look.
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Toller" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I think toller is looking for the guy to bring them past the house for a private viewing.
UA100
Aye.....
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Unisaw A100" < snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Moving your index finger 1/8" would have connected you to any of the auctions and you would have learned through your own efforts that the guy is in New Joisey, dumbass.
Bob Schmall wrote:

sigh...
Bob! It's "dead ass".
UA100

You chose your Klown Hammah, I'll chose mine (a Tim Allen signature model). Although both are applicable...
Bob
Bob Schmall wrote:

Mine was made by Paully Rad.
sigh...
UA100
I'm not sure what kind of computer you are using (does it have a kick start?), but I merely had to click on the link an voila. Amazingly my finger came away unscathed.
Joe