Nice Tools for Sale on Ebay

I have put up these items on sale on eBay. I am moving to an apartment and have to sell these. Happy bidding!

?ViewItem&item=4300394211&category=20780&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
?ViewItem&item=4300397882&category=20786&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
?ViewItem&item=4300400081&category=43594&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Reply to
Shrinivas Modayur

Wouldn't it have made sense to tell us where you are located and what the tools are? No one is going bother to check the links.

Reply to
Toller

I just did, and some of them are nice tools.

Nothing I need right now, but decent stuff, with reasonable shipping prices.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Actually toller, only the dead asses aren't checking the links.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

He's in Livingston NJ. I bought a Jet 14" band saw from him.

Nice guy. All tools are in perfect condition, hardly used.

No affiliation etc.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

Do you pay any attention to what you write, or do you just babble?

Reply to
Toller

he's in Livingston, New Jersey

Nice tools BTW, you may want to go back and look.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Dave? Is that you? I think Charlie Self wants you a couple/few threads up.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I think toller is looking for the guy to bring them past the house for a private viewing.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I looked

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Reply to
Mike Patterson

Aye.....

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Moving your index finger 1/8" would have connected you to any of the auctions and you would have learned through your own efforts that the guy is in New Joisey, dumbass.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Dave who?

Reply to
mttt

sigh...

Bob! It's "dead ass".

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I'm not sure what kind of computer you are using (does it have a kick start?), but I merely had to click on the link an voila. Amazingly my finger came away unscathed.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

I am Shrini's wife, the one that you met Ken when you came to see the band saw. Mind if I let the folks here know you're a nice guy too. Pleasure to meet you then. Maybe we'll see you spillin' sawdust out in California someday.

Yvette

Reply to
Shrinivas Modayur

You chose your Klown Hammah, I'll chose mine (a Tim Allen signature model). Although both are applicable...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Mine was made by Paully Rad.