Nice router roundover bit set

I just ordered a set of Whiteside roundover bits from www.routerbits.com . This 1/2" shank set can be used as either roundover bits or beading bits, in sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4" radius. Not associated with this web site, just a satisfied customer. I thought this was a good deal at 10% off for anyone looking for high quality USA made bits. My order arrived 2 days after ordering, with USPS tracking.
That's great!. Please continue to fill us in on any other purchases.