Nice product

I ordered 2 DC hoses from HF after reading the reviews... These are only available mail order, they don't stock them in the stores.. TOO BAD.
They are nice. I went to Woodcraft before ordering and looked. The reviews were helpful. The WC hose had a heavy wire in it, and the material was slightly thicker than the HF hose.
So I would call the HF hose light to medium use. But thats perfect for my needs. I think if you are looking for a 4" hose, the $19.99 is an excellent buy.
Of course it just arrived tonight, so aside from putting it on a piece of equip and stretching it across the floor, I don't have real time with it... but it looks good.