Nice Machine

Delta 14-650 Mortising Machine. New chuck & Key w/ new 3/8 chisel and bit. Nice machine, runs very good. $100.00

Where, approximately, are you located?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Hi, sorry for the slow response. I still have the mortiser. I am in Rumford Maine.
Dave

That's too bad. I wish it was closer. I'm in N FL.
Thanks for the response.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
location location location

Sorry Bob for the very slow response. I was away on business.I still have the mortiser, I am in Rumford Maine. East Bethel Road.
Dave
to bad, I'm in North Carolina