Nice Machine

Delta 14-650 Mortising Machine. New chuck & Key w/ new 3/8 chisel and bit. Nice machine, runs very good. $100.00

Reply to
lance

Where, approximately, are you located?

Reply to
LRod

Reply to
bob kater

Sorry Bob for the very slow response. I was away on business.I still have the mortiser, I am in Rumford Maine. East Bethel Road.

Dave

Reply to
lance

Hi, sorry for the slow response. I still have the mortiser. I am in Rumford Maine.

Dave

Reply to
lance

That's too bad. I wish it was closer. I'm in N FL.

Thanks for the response.

Reply to
LRod