Nice little gloat

I spotted an ad in my local Thrifty Nickel for a "pre-inventory sidewalk sale" at Red River Lumber Co., a local outfit specializing in higher-end cabinets and flooring. Because of their prices, I'd never shopped there, but I thought it would be worth stopping by.
I was right. :-)
I got fourteen boxes of Daltile ceramic pseudo-slate tile (154 square feet). Two complementary shades (Spicy Gumbo and Bourbon Street), a mix of 12x12, 12x6, and 6x6. Normal price for the lot, over $400 plus tax.
How about $70 out the door? :-)
SWMBO has plans for her front entrance. <G>
Kevin
A big gloat would have included installation :~)
You did good, that's about a six pack job at least isn't it ?
I picked up a $26 roller stand for $7 at Meijers last night....