Nice deal on a lathe, perhaps even a gloat

Brought home a new lathe last night, a Grizzly model G1495 (http://www.grizzly.com/products/Heavy-Duty-Wood-Lathe/G1495). Found it on Craig's List; the seller had bought it for a project that never materialized, and he never used it even *once*. He dropped over $1200 on the lathe and accessories, including a nice set of 6 starter chisels and one *really* nice Hamlet chisel (made in Sheffield), cleaned off all the shipping grease (and if you've ever bought a Grizzly machine you know what a PAIN that is), fully assembled the monster, then sold it to me for $700. I'm very happy to FINALLY have a lathe, and I'm on my way down that slippery slope... Wheee!
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Congratulations, yer one lucky feller!
Bill

Yeah... You suck.
Steve Turner wrote:

Welcome to latheland and nice score!
--

-MIKE-

Turner????
Is there a more appropriate surname for a wood turner?? :-)
You have definitely gone over to the dark side.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Yes, for SO many years I've held my head in shame because I haven't been living up to my namesake. Finally I'm SOMEBODY!
Steve Turner wrote:

the same price. As it is, I will trade you even up. Howzatgrabyuh?
    mahalo,     jo4hn
p.s. You suck.
cleaned off all

One word: Brake Cleaner