nice burly ash veneer in Montreal?

Dear Woodworkers,
I would like to hear from woodworkers that know where can I look for some nice veneer in Montreal? I'm covering bookshelf speakers so I can use min. 12" x 14" peices. I was thinking of buying some cherry on ebay but then I saw this narly ash
http://www.wood-veneers.com/samples/___ash_japanese_tamo_peanut_.jpg
It would be perfect. Shipping and border fees from the US to Canada is probably too expensive so I'd like to find a local source.
Thanks for you help, Dave
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 16/06/2006 3:09 PM, dr.mutaciones wrote:

http://www.amwoodinc.com /
I know it's not Montreal, but it's at least Canada, and you would avoid PST and customs hassles. Try these guys to see if they have what you want (I'd be surprised if they didn't) and how much shipping is.
Add pictures here
βœ–
The best place for veneer is at Placage Nagam.
Nagam, 2900, rue Diab, Ville Saint-Laurent Quιbec
Good luck
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:33:00 -0400, Doug Payne

Add pictures here
βœ–
Everyone likes a nice burly piece of ash now and then... Well, ok, maybe not everyone...
Clint

Add pictures here
βœ–
general woods has veneer plant in monreal just put in the same on your search you will find it ross
Add pictures here
βœ–