Nicad Memory

Dan, this is a common situation with nicad batteries and other types have been develop that don't have this attribute. There are a variety of ideas to correct the problem but I've not found any that are satisfactory.
The only thing that works for me is to replace the battery after I grumble that the battery alone cost almost as much as the tool!
Don Dando
The "Reply" button is right next to the "New Post" button.

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 00:25:29 GMT, "Don Dando"

the memory deal is pretty much a myth. other things are going on. do a little searching if you want more info on it. what your complaining about the cost of nicads? try li-on cells.