Nfilter information

I've set up an email autoresponder. Sending mail to filterinfo at milmac dot com will get you a copy of my latest filter file. It seems to be working pretty well, because the only indication I had of the latest turdstorm was the long list of dropped articles -- I never saw one.
Questions, comments, suggestions, corrections to the email address given in the autoresponse or to the one in my sig. Flames to /dev/null please.
Doug, thanks for setting this up (by the way - its fast, less than 30 second turn around time).
I'll give this a try - I set up Robert Bonami's filters last week - they were doing a good.
Ian.