Next year a good year for new tools?

Not too long ago I finished my aquarium stand, the wifey just loves it and can't wait for it to be set up in the living room. I have the wood to make her a blanket chest that I hope to start on during my Xmas shutdown. Showed her today a pic of the bookcase I want to make her, she's thrilled. Just ordered $1300 of computer stuff to build her a new computer for Xmas which she is jumping up and down about. Sooo, whaddya think, a good year for tools next year?
--
Paul
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Paul writes:

Sounds like it. After all, you need to design and build a new computer desk for the wife's new machine.
Charlie Self