Next plane?

Page 3 of 3

2 new planes???? Ohmygod! (I'm hyperventilating!) calm down...
Dave
Robin Lee wrote:

Oh yeah! I can't wait to see those!
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
Robin Lee wrote:

planes...)
Hi Dave -
No big secret - the "Heavy Smooth" (bevel-up mate to the current LA jack, and the coming Bevel-up Jointer), and the scrub (that has an introductory price of $79US (with a HCS blade) for 6 weeks or so ($99US with A2)) ....
We're just trying to make these decisions "no-brainers" for y'all.... :)
Cheers -
Rob

Perhaps it is on the one mailing out May 23?
You know how magazines are put out with "dates" in the future? I thought that's what Robin was refering to, Ed.
Dave
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

That is understandable, but the 20 one covers that job easily, the 12 one needing to be the standard 1-3/8" width, IMHO. They really shouldn't be the same. Beautiful work though! I'm still glad I bought it!
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

the
essentially
additional
one
Hi Alex -
We're not done with block planes yet....
Cryptically yours....
Rob
Hi Rob,
Any chance you'll be making a low angle block plane with adjustable mouth but with a narrower blade?
-Peter

Hi Peter -
There's always a chance... :)
We're not at the point where we're ready to disclose any specifics in that area just yet - it's still months away.... you can be assured that we won't be making a plane like anyone else's though...
Cheers -
Rob