News of the weird: When was the last time you found yourself glued to a throne at Home Depot?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051104/od_nm/glue_dc
Oh crap that's embarrasing. I remember the time it happened at the urinal.
Hurt?..........Damn!
RonB
Yeah, not to mention how cold the water was. Deep, too.
RonB wrote:

RonB wrote:

You're not supposed to sit on the urinal. ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I wasn't! That's why it hurt.

What's the best glue for gluing yourself to a toilet? Is it safe to use a pointy stick to try and free yourself?

I would think the best glue would have to be hide glue - because you are not only gluing your hide to the seat, but afterwards you want to hide!
I personally wouldn't use a pointy stick for getting free. Given the contour and territory I think there would be too much risk of collateral damage.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com

There are a number of resins which are heat-cured in the temperature range of the human tush. Long time since organic chemistry, but that's how we "framed" our buddy's personality.
I don't remember the first time.

Now *that's* a useful piece of information I never would have known without the Internet! Thanks, Al.
Now I just need to figure out a good application for said information...
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
David said:

Hey, I was going to post that story, but wanted to be sure it wasn't another Urban Myth before doing so. SWMBO heard it from a client in Colorado and told me. Hauled from a Home Depot by the fire chief, a toilet seat glued to your arse, and your pants around your ankles. How utterly embarrassing.
Now everyone knows he shops at the Borg! ;-)
Greg G.

We did it to Fr. Geiss, our dorm rector my freshman year. Before you say we're going to hell, he was a sneaking no-good autocrat. Used to travel the halls after lights with one stocking foot and one shoe just to see if he could catch us playing euchre under a bed draped with blankets. Sometimes we were even studying!

How can diabetes be developed as a result of having your ass glued to a toilet? I guess he only has to convince a jury of it.
Also, for a weekly taste of funny stories, check out;
http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

It's called stress Frank. Stress can be a major contributor to diabetes, heart disease, stomach ulcers and a dozen other conditions.
But I do surmise that if this particular toilet seat bonding indeed happened, then most if not all of his lawsuit is a cash grab.