News of the weird: When was the last time you found yourself glued to a throne at Home Depot?

Oh crap that's embarrasing. I remember the time it happened at the urinal.

Hurt?..........Damn!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

pointy stick to try and free yourself?

Reply to
Jerry S.

another Urban Myth before doing so. SWMBO heard it from a client in Colorado and told me. Hauled from a Home Depot by the fire chief, a toilet seat glued to your arse, and your pants around your ankles. How utterly embarrassing.

Now everyone knows he shops at the Borg! ;-)

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Reply to
Mike Berger

You're not supposed to sit on the urinal. ;-)

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

I wasn't! That's why it hurt.

Reply to
RonB

we're going to hell, he was a sneaking no-good autocrat. Used to travel the halls after lights with one stocking foot and one shoe just to see if he could catch us playing euchre under a bed draped with blankets. Sometimes we were even studying!

Reply to
George

toilet? I guess he only has to convince a jury of it.

Also, for a weekly taste of funny stories, check out;

Frank Ketchum

It's called stress Frank. Stress can be a major contributor to diabetes, heart disease, stomach ulcers and a dozen other conditions.

But I do surmise that if this particular toilet seat bonding indeed happened, then most if not all of his lawsuit is a cash grab.

Reply to
Upscale

I would think the best glue would have to be hide glue - because you are not only gluing your hide to the seat, but afterwards you want to hide!

I personally wouldn't use a pointy stick for getting free. Given the contour and territory I think there would be too much risk of collateral damage.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

There are a number of resins which are heat-cured in the temperature range of the human tush. Long time since organic chemistry, but that's how we "framed" our buddy's personality.

Reply to
George

I don't remember the first time.

Reply to
John

Now *that's* a useful piece of information I never would have known without the Internet! Thanks, Al.

Now I just need to figure out a good application for said information...

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass