news.individual.net

Well, I guess I won't be keeping my account at n.i.n after all. The following from the FirstPay site is the reason:
2. Disclosure of the information we collect is made by us, as described in the "Information Collection" Section above, to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Did someone mention that n.i.n would allow other payment options?

Might try an email to BOTH the following
snipped-for-privacy@individual.net snipped-for-privacy@fu-berlin.de
| Well, I guess I won't be keeping my account at n.i.n after all. The | following from the FirstPay site is the reason: | | 2. Disclosure of the information | we collect is made by us, as | described in the "Information | Collection" Section above, to | companies that perform | marketing services for us or to | other financial institutions with | whom we have joint marketing | agreements. | | Did someone mention that n.i.n would allow other payment options? | | -- | Homo sapiens is a goal, not a description
Larry Blanchard wrote

More spam.

Ah, that's not good.

If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.
Dave
says... ?

I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks.

No response yet...
| > says... | > ? | >> | >> If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll | >> email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here. | >> | > I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going | > to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks. | | No response yet...
I emailed them much earlier. All I got back was, basically, instructions to contact FirstPay ... who told me to contact NIN
Still no resolution a week+ out.
Not Me wrote:

I think they've made it clear...interaction will from this point on be via the web site...what's there is what's there, what isn't, isn't (and ain't gonna' be in all likelihood)....I suspect the e-mail address is directed to /dev/nul.