news.individual.net

Well, I guess I won't be keeping my account at n.i.n after all. The following from the FirstPay site is the reason:

  1. Disclosure of the information we collect is made by us, as described in the "Information Collection" Section above, to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.

Did someone mention that n.i.n would allow other payment options?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Might try an email to BOTH the following

snipped-for-privacy@individual.net snipped-for-privacy@fu-berlin.de

Reply to
Not Me

Larry Blanchard wrote

More spam.

Reply to
Far Canal

Ah, that's not good.

If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

In article , snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net says... ?

I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

No response yet...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

| >> If that means what it looks like it means, I won't use FirstPay. I'll | >> email NIN and ask them, and will post any useful info here. | >>

| > I've been meaning to do that, but haven't gotten to it. If you're going | > to, I'll wait for the response you get. Thanks. | | No response yet...

I emailed them much earlier. All I got back was, basically, instructions to contact FirstPay ... who told me to contact NIN

Still no resolution a week+ out.

Reply to
Not Me

I think they've made it clear...interaction will from this point on be via the web site...what's there is what's there, what isn't, isn't (and ain't gonna' be in all likelihood)....I suspect the e-mail address is directed to /dev/nul.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth