newbie woodworking

hi all,
need to know what kind of tool to use to cut a 55 degree slant on a piece of mdf (6.5" by 22.5", thickness 3/4" ). So that the side elevation will show a trapezium
as i am a newbie who cant even cut a straight line with jigsaw(let alone slanting)...is there any tools or accessories(guides) out there that allows me to cut it?
thanks a lot.
Antispammer wrote:

Tablesaw, router in a table or a circular saw with a jig.
RayV wrote:

Yep, I'd use a circular saw with a straightedge guide. If you have a tablesaw, that'd be easiest (flip the piece over if necessary to cut at 35 degree angle). A bandsaw would also work, but the edge probably wouldn't be as smooth. Stay safe, Andy
thank you andy and rayV
will check out the circular saw