Newbie visting Boston

I'm going to visit an old friend I haven't seen since she moved to northwest of Boston. I'll probably have a day available, maybe two.

Is there anything that's "gotta' see" around? Inspiring to a newbie woodworker?

At this point, the Museum of Science is on the list (okay, it's not woodworking... but I'm also curious :)).

Thanks for any info/pointers.

Reply to
Carlin

You could always visit Woodcraft Supply - their first retail store - a short drive north on I93. Rockler has a retail store in Cambridge on Massachusetts Ave.

The North Bennet St. school has an >I'm going to visit an old friend I haven't seen since she moved to

Reply to
greatviewcsc

You could try and go to the Shaker Village

you are in the city of Boston you have to go to the USS Constitution
are great examples of old school craftsmanship.

Larry C

Reply to
Larry C