Newbie, so be nice .........

Page 2 of 2

To directly answer your question (Gasp! What a concept around here), yes, it's called a drill saw. http://www.lowes.com/pd_299830-67702-728127.0_?PL=1&productId08829 http://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece-saw-drill-bit-set-42804.html
I use these for the majority of my screwdrivers, pliers, etc. I got mine at HF for much less but I don't see them on their website right now. (Amazon.com product link shortened) Art
You would be surprised how nice peg board can be. See binaries. You can make your own racks, and straighten out L hooks to hang them. I also use ply on my walls. But the peg board serves me great. The black clips hold everything firm, so no dropped clips.