newbie question Bosch 1640

Hello folks, I've been reading posts here for awhile (lots of great info, thanks to all) but this is my first time posting.
Has anyone ever replaced the blade holder assembly on a Bosch 1640 flush cut saw? I do hardwood flooring installation / finishing & I use this saw to cut jambs but I broke it. I was wondering if I'd be better off replacing the part or getting a new saw ($$$ouch$$$, being careless can cost you).
Thanks for any advice and everyone have a great weekend. Adam
Also try alt.home.repair
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:02:13 GMT, adam

I am curious, how many door jambs did you cut before the saw broke? I always thought it would be good for this but never thought it would hold up very long when compared to the circle saw cutter made for this purpose.

Without exaggeration I've cut 250+ jams with this saw, I run through blades like crazy but the saw has been a trooper. To be honest it was my father that broke it (we work together) by being impatient and running the blade into a stringer repeatedly. Because of the price & versatility I would highly recommend this over a dedicated Crain jamb saw. Adam

250 sounds reasonable, Thanks