newbie howto face edge/side?

I dont have a power jointer or thickeneser but i do have a stanley number 4 plane and plenty of time. Can someone point me to a website that can explain the best technique for getting stock square.
Tom
Tombo wrote:

Here's something to read for you, Tom: http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/plane_panel.shtml http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9147/facejoint.html http://cat.middlebury.edu/~harris/woodworking.html
Wolfgang
--
"Holzbearbeitung mit Handwerkzeugen": http://www.holzwerken.de
Forum Handwerkzeuge: