Newbie drawer question

Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered already, but can you make drawers joined with dovetails or finger joints out of birch plywood?
Thanks T
absolutely. I can post pictures if you'd like...
dave
T wrote:

Glue is tough on the cutters, and thin peeled veneers need special care to protect from tearout, otherwise void-free ply works great. A more forgiving but equally effective choice would be a drawer lock bit.

I second this post...tearout is a issue you need to deal with, backer waste board is a must.