newbie bookcase

A big thank you to everyone who offered advice & encouragement on this. I just took & posted a picture at abpw, the finish is still tacky & it may get one more coat but there it is. A thank you to the entire ng as well, if I hadn't started reading the posts here I probably would've never tried it. Adam