(newbie) Ancient DeWalt 7730

Just dropping in, whatsup, I have been planning some benches in one of our rooms, still drawing up final plans, but while cruising through the local classifieds I bought a 10" DeWalt 7730 (it's like an overhead compound table saw) in great shape for perty darn cheap I thought might come in handy, since I only have a sawzall, jigsaw, and a 7&1/4" circular saw.

Anybody still have one? The motor seems strong enough, and I can easily rig a dust collector with some tubing and a shop vac, and all the stores carry plenty of different blades, but setting up the table took a few tries and I might be a hair or two off still. So I'm here fishing for some time-saving tips, ideas, or links if any. I'm pretty sure rule number one is walking away from the cut with all fingers still attached........

Later! Alex

Reply to
deniALEXcuses

What you have landed is a Radial Arm Saw, and these guys can help you out:

Or, you can check the mothership:

And, of course, take pictures and post.

Reply to
Joe Wells